Managing the Expectations of Stakeholders – Webinar
The biggest challenges in project work today involve people. Everyone has their own opinion, view and agenda about the goals that are related to be the outcome of their organization`s investment of time and money. At first glance, this human factor may appear to be a wild card and uncontrollable. Actually, there is a way to significantly reduce the affects of these wild cards (those stakeholders). It is with an approach that is just different than the work of the project.
Learn what this approach is, and how to use it to achieve success in all project work – regardless of what role you have.
Learn the top ten methods to understand those stakeholders, and how to use that information to manage their expectations.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to how understanding your stakeholders and their expectation can contribute to project and organizational success. We will cover the following topic areas:
- The importance of the stakeholders` role in achieving project success
- Who are all the stakeholders in project work
- How understanding them as individuals is the key – it just takes some time
- The top ten ways to understand them
- Learning their expectations - the easy part
- Managing those expectations – easier said than done
- How much time is required to implement these tasks into the plan to achieve success
Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality and process engineers, technicians, managers; supervisors, team leaders, and process operators; virtually anyone who wants to increase their success rate in their work.
1 Hour Course