Maxtrain.com - [email protected] - 513-322-8888 - 866-595-6863
This two-day, interactive workshop was designed for new users of Crystal Reports®. Some of the topics covered include a review of the software features, report design, and the creation of presentation quality reports. The course incorporates a number of hands-on exercises to reinforce the learning process.
1. Creating a Simple Report
2. Formatting Features
3. Selecting Specific Records from the
4. Grouping and Sorting Data
5. Combining Multiple Tables
6. Creating and Using Formulas
7. Conditional Formatting
8. Creating Summary Reports and
9. Exporting Your Reports
10. Using the Report Wizards
11. Appendix A – Mapping
12. Appendix B – Before you Begin
13. Appendix C – Setting Default and
14. Appendix D – Pre-Qualification Test for Designer 2 Workshop
15. Appendix E – The Northwind 2008 Database
16. Appendix F – Installation and System
17. Appendix G: Function and Operator Locations
18. Appendix H: Setup Instructions for Crystal Reports 2013
19. Appendix I: Glossary
Working knowledge of Windows 2000 or XP environment is required. Familiarity with relational database concepts (tables, fields, and records) is recommended.
Administrators, developers and end-users who need to create dynamic reports from varying data sources.
2 Days Course